Light

Light
Image credit: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/508554982893638439

Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Inspiration

From my childhood I had developed this thing for quotes. As a school leader, I was in-charge of writing 'thought for the day' on black-board everyday. It was the duty that I loved to do every morning before my classmates rushed into the class. The joy of entering an empty classroom first in the morning before everyone stepped in was immense! Writing at the top of the black-board, balancing on a chair, I would give a fresh start for the day. If there was appreciation from teachers for the quotes written, that would take my spirits to a higher level. Those good old days were fun.

There are many quotes that captured my heart. The following are a few:

From the movie, The Pursuit of Happyness


From the movie, Tangled

No comments: