Light

Light
Image credit: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/508554982893638439

Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Look Who's Talking! No, really!


Is it not a pleasure to have the all-knowing on the hot-seat and play the host? Does not it give a sense of deliverance to know the answers to the multitude of unanswered questions that keep nagging us in solitude? All that apart, is it not an act of solicitude to interview the God himself just once and know what goes on in his life and mind? Yes, if I could create a TV show, I would invite the God himself and interview him. How would I invite God to confer on us his presence is left to your discretion!

I would perform my orisons before him as I start off the show. I would like to ask the following questions:
  • When we plan for something in life and something else happens, does it make you laugh? 
  • How do you feel when there is injustice in the world and it triumphs over truth and justice?
  • They say that everything is pre-determined by you. Is it true?
  • When do you interfere to change the direction of one's life? Or is that pre-determined too?
  • Can you be with me in all situations just like Mr.B in Bhootnath?  
  • Where do you stay? (This question will be off the TV show, of course!)
  • How/When are you pleased?
  • What is the purpose of a man's life when nothing we do is forever?
And probably more, depending on his answers. I hope he does not egress during the commercial breaks or chide me for bothering him with these questions.

But, dear God, I do hope that one day, I would sit with you for a cup of coffee and chat over these things. Please do come down once, for me.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda. This week's WOW prompt is ‘If I could create a TV show'.

No comments: